Saturday 29 March 2014

TRIVIA Part 1

Q : Which was your most memorable tournament?
R : Bukit Jalil Golf & Country Resort Jr Tournament 2013 – Champion!
A : 14th Inter MBA 2013 – Champion!

Q : Your most disappointing tournament?
R : Perak Chinese BA 2013 – lost 1st round badly to Too Ming Yap.
A : Hooi Yee Sports 2012 – Gave walk over after vomited because of stomach virus.

Q : Worst tournament organized?
R : 14th Inter MBA 2013!
A : HKC Sports 2013!

Q : The coach that made my game improved noticeably?
R : Coach Kent (NEBA)
A : Coach Alex (MBA)

Q : Most memorable win against?
R : Tan Ming Yue (FZ Forza 2013)
A : Wong Vin Sean (Piala Merdeka PBVKL, PBWKL 2013)

Q : The opponent I admire most?
R : Lim Ming Hong (Penang)
A : Daryl Foo (Selangor)

Q : My favorite racquet?
R : KX All England 100
A : Yonex Arc Saber 009DX

Q : My favorite shoe?
R : Asics
A : Asics

Q : My badminton Idol?
R : Lee Chong Wei
A : Lee Chong Wei

Q : Best court I have played?
R : Bukit Jalil Golf & Country Resort
A : 89 Arena, Klang

Q : My preferred doubles partner?
R : Aaron Wong
A : Darren Tan

Q : Most bizarre incident?
R :  A junior player name Taufik Hidayat.
A : 5 racquet strings snapped in a week! Followed by another 2 racquets two weeks later!

No comments:

Post a Comment